Saturday, August 25, 2007

First sleep over

Well, he did it. His first night away from home. Well, I slept at my Mom's too. But, it still counts. Mom was supossed to eep him the night before so we could go to a concert. But, Rowdy got sick and that didn't happen. So, Melanie and I decided to go see Chee Weez Saturday instead. Rowdy was working nights so he wouldn't be home anyway. I did his bath and all over there. He didn't fall asleep when I nursed him after. Melanie called at like 9:00 to say she was on her way. I went try to nurse him again and he ate a little bit. He was still up when I left at like 9:30. I drank 2 drinks on the way and was done by 10:00. I got back at 1:15 and he had just woken up and my Mom had a bottle ready. She said he fell asleep at 10:00. After the bottle he fell asleep at 2:00. I heard him at like 7:15. I knew I was OK to nurse by 5:30. They said he woke up at 6:30. She had already warmed up a bottle but I nursed him anyway. I went back to sleep and woke up at 9:45 and no one was home. I looked for a note but couldn't find one. I called Melanie and she said they go to church at 9:30. I looked outside and my car was gone. His diaper bag was gone too. Then I found a note that said they took him to church and for me to sleep well. I didn't mind them taking him. I just thought they went to church later and was just upset when I didn't see a note. He was sleeping when they got back. He woke up and I fed him. So, I never had to pump! He was in a good mood all day. So, all went well with his first sleep over. Maybe next time Mommy won't be in the same house. I just didn't see the point in going to Melanie's.

No comments: