Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pic Updates

Our little Saints fan after shopping at Target.

He was traveling. I don't know how he got there. But, I turned around and there he was, closer to Sponge Bob.


Now, Rowdy saw this happen. He told me to look and his arm was still stuck. But, he was almost there. I turned back around. Then 30 seconds later, he did it! Rowdy watched him do it. I'm glad he did it when he did because we will be missing Daddy starting tonight. I hope he doesn't miss out on too much.


Some Daddy time before we left for daycare. This is the morning of his first night at work. We had to say goodbye till Saturday. Then Sunday we have to say goodbye till Thursday. Mommy will be on her own.


He has definitely found his voice and has been doing a playful screaming thing for a couple of weeks. A couple of days ago, he started blowing raspberries.

No comments: