Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finally ventured out on our own

I finally got over the hurdle of taking him out on my own. We had went to Rowdy's Mom's together. Plus, we went to a few appointments with Melanie before. I wanted to write about his outings. Last Monday, we went to the bank. We opened up a Christmas Club account Also a saving account with the money people gave us for him. He started fussing. I tried to feed him in the Wal-MArt parking lot. He didn't have anything to do with that. I took him home, and he finally ate. Later, I went to Rowdy's work to show him off. Wednesday, we went to the hospital (I already wrote some about that. I wanted to get the Dr. to look at my incision. It seemed to be oozing. He took off the tape and said it was fine. I took him all over to show him off. We were there from like 10-2. I fed him in someone's office. Again, he got fuzzy. But, we had been there along time. Thursday, I took him to the chiropractor's off ice with me. He was good. The we went pick up Grammy and went to the mall. Nanny met us there too. He woke up in his stroller fussing after awhile. I had fed him at Grammy's before went went. But, it was time for him to eat again. I tried in the parking lot. But, again, he was not going for a parking lot. He had twice before when we were with Nanny at appointments. So, we went to Grammy's to try to eat. But, he wasn't having that either. He fussed and fussed. Finally I gave up and came home. Eventually he decided to eat.

I swear he cried so much those two times. I almost wanted to go back over the hurdle that I crossed. But, it was good to finally get out.

No comments: