Saturday, June 16, 2007

New pics

He likes his mobile that paran got him.

This is the first time he fell asleep on his play mat. We didn't even notice for awhile. I was at the computer and walked away. I looked and asked Rowdy if he was sleeping because he wasn't moving like normal. We looked and sure enough, he was asleep. He must have been really tired because he usually needs to be rocked.
His precious moments hooded towel.

His muscle shirt that cousin Josh used to wear. We were off to NeNe's house.

He fell asleep with his arms crossed after eating. I told rowdy to take a pic because he looked like a rapper. But, it could also be an arms crossed mad position.
He loves to eat his hands and fingers.


Hummm, I think I want to eat my fingers...
Open wide...
Almost there...
I got them...

No comments: