Saturday, July 11, 2009

2 weeks

APPOINTMENT:

We went to the Dr. yesterday. He weighed 8 lbs. They didn't to a PKU because he wasn't up to birth weight. She would've done a bili level if she would've done a PKU. She said his eyes didn't look yellow and just wasn't going to worry about it. We go back next Sat. for the PKU. Hopefully he is back up to birth weight. Don't know if they will do the bili or not.
ME:

I gained 135 according to my prenatal records. First visit was 113.5 and last was 148.5. It was a bit more than that since my first visit was 6 weeks. I'm down to almost 120 and I don't really want to loose much more. I need to eat more so I don't loose as much as last time.


Family:

Mom took this the other day. We will have to get another one where the heads aren't cut off...lol.


Daddy and his boys.




Brady's 2 week picture:




1 comment:

squirrelgirl said...

You have a beautiful family, even if your heads are cut off a bit :-)