Monday, March 19, 2007

40w3d

Colby still hasn't decided to come out yet. Rowdy told me to tell him not to get spoiled in there. That he has to wait to come out to be spoiled. I told him that he has much more room to stretch and squirm out here.

I have an appointment at 2:15 today. I'm bringing my bag just in case. I can't wait to see what's (if anything) is going on. I really don't want a C-sect. But, I have a feeling he is too big now.

I slept a little better last night. Then I woke up at 6:30 and played online for like an hour. I went back to sleep and actually slept till about 11:15. I never got up to pee either! Sure I woke up like every 1/2 hour from being uncomfortable like I always do.

I will post after my appointment. Or better yet, they'll admit me and I'll post in a few days!

1 comment:

squirrelgirl said...

Your conversations with Colby sound a LOT like our conversations with Ju/Ju Bean!!! I hope your little man decides to come out and play before you need a C-section. Sending you lots of hugs and Labor Dust!