Friday, March 16, 2007

Today is my due date

Here's some of my last few belly shots including my 40 weeks shot.

http://w74.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/lucky4you02/belly/1174023854.pbw

Just to recap for those who don't know. I had an appointment Monday. I lost 2 pounds. But, the Dr. said that is fine. I was 50-60% effaced. That means how soft I am down there. That number was good. He wasn't engaged at all. I was still only 1cm dialated. Of course you can't go by any of that because some people are 4cm dialated for 4 weeks. Then others aren't dialated at all one day. Then have the baby the next. No, I still haven't had any contractions. But, you can't go by that either. Please remember that just because I haven't had any contractions does not mean I have not had pain.
I managed to go to the chiropractor today. My hips were way out of wack. She said he has a clear path now.
I slept good Wed. night and took a good nap Thursday. But, I can't seem to sleep tonight. I'm fixing to go try again. I just want to post this in case anyone is actually looking at it.
We still have some hope he will come today. But, it's not up to us. I know God will not put me through something I can't handle and he has a reason for everything. I know I can hold on a little longer. My Dr. wants to wait till the 26th to induce. I think he'll come out on his own by then. I just keep thinking the longer he stays in, the bigger he gets. Then the chance of a C-sect gets higher.
I will try to post when there is something to report.

No comments: