Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Shower

My baby shower was on 2-3-7. A lot of people did not come. But, you would never know it from looking at all the gifts. I was able to take my time and talk to everyone before and after. It took a lot of planning on the parts of the planners (especially Melanie). But, everything turned out great! Thnks so much to everyone who helped! Melanie also went shopping/returning for me after the shower. I didn't get many neborn size clothes. Of course, now it seems like he will be too big to fit in them when he comes out. Anyway, after Aunt Elaine and Grace gave me all the newborn size clothes they did, I don't think I needed those sizes at the shower. Thanks you guys! I will post pictures of all the newborn size clothes I have now. I washed all of them and put them in the dresser and closet. I have the 3-6 month is boxes over here. Everything bigger than that is at Mel's house. Colby is prety much set for a long time as far as clothes go.

So, here's some of my fav shower pictures...






No comments: