Friday, March 9, 2007

Colby's stuff

Here's all the clothes and other things we got for him. This is all from a combination of the shower, shopping after, Aunt Elaine, Grace and Ma Ma.

The baby care cart is from Angela. I'm sure we will rearrange the things in it. But, for now, I put diapers and wipes at the top. Then Burp cloths, bibs and wash cloths in the middle section. Then at the bottom I put bottles/Nursing stuff.

The top drawer of the dresser has two spots for gowns and two spots for footed sleepers.

The next drawer has onesies and T-shirts.

Next one is hooded towels and socks.

The bottom drawer has receiving blankets.

This is a portable closet we had to get. Rowdy uses the closet in this room. I put all the outfits I have for him in here. Keep in mind all the clothes in the drawers and closet are 0-3 months. I know you can't tell how much there is by the pictures. But, believe me, it is a lot. As I said, I'm sure I will be changing where I put things once he gets here.

I put all his sleep sacks in the basket under the bassinet.

Here are the boxes with all the 3-6 month clothes in them.

Here's the coming home outfit Rowdy picked out for him. I will put a gown or something in the suitcase too. Just in case he doesn't fit in it. I found all the stuff to match the outfit. In case you can't tell, there are mittens, cap, burp cloth, receiving blanket, bib, regular blanket and socks. Most of them have giraffes on them.

1 comment:

squirrelgirl said...

Looks like you have TONS of clothes, and really cute ones, too!!! You sure did a lot of work to make space for Colby. I enjoyed seeing the shower pics; looks like you had a nice time. Now, all you need is the baby! Hope he comes soon.
~~Wudgie